Ongoing Events & Programs
- Stretching with Dr. Demond
Look and feel younger and move easier. Don’t let your muscles be an obstacle. Stretching helps refresh lymph and venous circulation. We will learn the benefit of each stretch to help us understand its importance.
- Pilates with Dr. Demond
Pilates is known for core (center of gravity muscles) strength and support training. Strengthen your body and gain better balance. Dr. Demond will explain the benefits of each position.
- Yoga and Beyond with Dr. Demond
Gentle stretches and meditation to relax your mind and body as well as stretch and expand your muscles!
Natural Healing Workshops
- The focus is on pure healing oils that are safe, have a great aroma, versatile and may help with many
symptoms and to ease aches and pains.
- What are they?
- How to use them?
- To find the answers and learn more about these wonderful natural remedies come and visit us at our workshops.
Examples of Presentations and Classes Presented Throughout the Year
- All About Soy
- Chef Shirley’s Golden Soup
- Emergency Planning
- Feng Shui – Part I & II
- Food Combinations
- GMO’s and Frankenfoods — Why Worry
- Heal Me In the Summer
- How to Survive the Holidays in Style
- Instead of Oil
- Joint-Back-Neck Pain: How It Gets That Way
- Joint-Back-Neck Pain: How To Evaporate It Away
- Learn to Slow Down
- Let Food be Your Medicine
- The foods you must give your body to survive.
- The foods that you must give your body to CURE any diseases.
- The foods that truly make you grow younger! You will FEEL it because you will have much more energy and look fabulous!
- Meal Planning 101
- Medications and Food – How Do Either Affect Health?
- Mushroom Mania
- Pasta Night
- Safe Winter Without the Flu
- The Chakra System
- The Healing Touch – Part I & II
- The Miracle of Green Tea
- The Mysterious True Story of the Human Body – Part I, II & III
- The Power of Red Pigment in Plant Food
- Very Berry
- Whole Food, Plant Based Support Group
- Winter Living
Other Professional Health & Wellness Services
Dr. Bob Burg, Napropathic Doctor
- Is available weekly to do “Naprapathy, Restoring Body Ease & Function” at our center.
Dr. Burg’s sessions use LiquidBody Therapy – A whole person approach to fluid physical health. He uses the gentlest hands-on approach for the most powerful healing results.
- Dr. Phil Demond, Personal Fitness Trainer & Chiropractic Applied Kinesiology Specialist, is accepting clients at our center by appointment only.
- Dr. Chuck Powley is now offering Quantronic Resonance System (QRS) treatment appointments to our members and friends. Two initial free treatments are offered to anyone who did not take advantage of our earlier opportunity. Call him at 302-478-3429 for more information.